What To Expect
Before your appointment:
- Call or email to make an appointment: 801-200-3392 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive an email with instructions and documents you will need.
- Prepare your documentation.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to your appointment.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment, please call as soon as possible.
During your appointment:
- I will review your documentation and calculate the amount of your retirement.
- If you plan on retiring within 90 days of your appointment, I will fill out your retirement packet and send you home with it.
- If you are planning on retiring after 90 days, we will schedule a pick-up appointment (approximately 15 minutes) for a time that is closer to your retirement date.
After your appointment:
- Send your packet to the correct office for your retirement.
- Wait six to eight weeks for your first retirement check.
Hello, I am Adele Parker, I love to help Federal Employees from all agencies retire with confidence. I can help you through the maze of calculations and options you need to consider. I will have the paperwork completed and ready to sign and turn in. I am a former Federal Employee myself and I know the in's and out's of the process. I have helped hundreds of employees from across the nation retire with no stress. I would love to answer your questions and get you ready for that next great part of your life. Browse around my site and see what I have to offer. If you have any other questions, please contact me.
Federal Retirement Consulting